Storytelling

Pictures are supposed to be worth a thousand words right? This kiddo is perfectly content when eating. And he can pack it away! And make a giant mess while doing so. I thought this set-up would be perfect for him. However, he didn't make nearly the mess I had planned on and he wasn't really even interested in eating! Gasp!! Oh well, you get what you get sometimes...


Do you have a story to tell?
I recently saw on another blog the photographer was hired to capture the family in their house and around their town before they moved. I think this is a great idea and will definitely put that one to use (you know, because I plan on moving in the far distant future...)

I am still offering free birth photography so I can build up my portfolio in that regard. I don't think people realize what an important story that is to tell!!! I recently was talking to a group of fellow photographers (about 6 of us) and we each voiced a desire to have a photographer at our next birth.

LM  – (July 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM)  

Those are fun pictures. Lara has a nice bright kitchen doesn't she!!! It's crazy the mess my kids can make during the feeding freenzie, I've never thought to document it!

Lara  – (July 8, 2009 at 6:22 PM)  

Hey, they turned out really cute! :)

Jessica B Photography  – (July 8, 2009 at 10:30 PM)  

Ha-ha-ha, Leisel, yours do make a mess! At least the littlest one does anyways. We have a lot of mess-faced baby pictures in our family files. I always manage to bring out the camera when we're eating.

Heidi  – (July 9, 2009 at 6:01 AM)  

i agree with the birth pictures. i hope you have some takers. thinking back, i would have liked those hours documented.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP