One of the Hottest Days of the Year

This lovely family was visiting from Kentucky. The mom had contacted me about working a portrait session into their vaction. Originally from here, she said she wanted the train tracks and something desert-y. After seeing some of her photos of Kentucky, I thought "Of course! There is no way Nevada's struggling-to-stay-alive-green grass can compare to the lush, vibrant beauty that is Kentucky." So we started out at the tracks...

...and quickly discovered how unbelievably hot it was, and changed our plans...

Upon arriving in Old Town BC, we noticed a large amount of other photographers walking around. I had to ask. It was the "Worldwide Photowalk." Wow, how'd I miss that? OK, so it's only the second annual, and I was out taking pictures so I guess I participated.

Isn't she a dollface? I think the ponytail really adds to me thinking she looks just like a perfect little ballerina.




I love this one of Dad & Daughter. There is a lovely little series of shots of this moment, but this is my favorite. Precious.

Amber  – (July 27, 2009 at 8:14 PM)  

Cute pics! You always do a great job though...so I'm not surprised.

Heidi  – (August 6, 2009 at 8:13 AM)  

glad it was too hot on the tracks because the buildings are colorful and cooooool!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP