Heather + Fernando

SHA-ZAAAAMMM! Is Heather gorgeous or what???? (Fernando is working it too...)

So, I live in one of the best towns in the world. History & character + super nice people (ok, most of them) = Boulder City. I've got a great story for you: In January, I left a note on this truck parked in front of an empty house on my street. The truck's bed was full of leaves from the yard. My note was asking for the leaves to compost into my garden. The man happily gave up his truck full of leaves. Fast forward to September. I've past by this house a million times and always have thought it was so cute. Cute porch, cute backyard, cute everything. Then, work was being done on the house - sanding of the exterior brick and other such things. I thought "I need to use that house in it's raw state, before it gets painted or even stuccoed!!!" And so, I did some detective work and discovered the owner of the house with the cute porch is also the owner of the house with the leaves!!! And of course, the owners are so nice that they agreed to my crazy requests again!!! Beautiful. Don't I have the best neighbors?? I really really like this one...


Another one of my favorite shots...

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (October 6, 2009 at 12:10 PM)  

I love the shoes pic and the overall mood of the pictures gives you a clue to what the couple is like. Once again amazing Jessica!!!

Heidi  – (October 14, 2009 at 5:40 AM)  

hello rad shoes!! i too love the swing shot. beautiful photos jessica! & thanks for the comment on my indecisiveness!! that made me feel not so bad for needing to turn people down. you're awesome!

MaryRC  – (October 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM)  

oh those shoes and those eyes.. love love love!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP