Dancing is NOT for Sissies

Tuesday was "Parent Observation Day" at my daughter's tap & jazz class. While there, I "observed" this fun little exchange. The dancers were told to spread out arms-width apart for stretching. This boy was too close for Rosie's comfort!
Out of my space!!

He's not having much luck with the ladies today...

Lara  – (November 12, 2009 at 6:29 AM)  

Poor little guy! I have definitely had my feel of mean dancers - they can be brutal! When I was in high school I quit dancing because of bullies in my class.

Amy  – (November 12, 2009 at 6:35 AM)  

Haha, that is hilarious! I would never have guessed that that cute little girl would be capable of such a dark look. So cute:)

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (November 12, 2009 at 8:08 AM)  

Those pictures almost looks planned-like that's how perfect they are! You'll have to enter these in a photo competition! I'm serious! This is hands down one of my favorites that you have done!

LM  – (November 12, 2009 at 9:05 AM)  

What a great moment to capture!!! Good eye Jessica! Love it!

MaryRC  – (November 15, 2009 at 11:45 PM)  

LOL if looks could kill... syd, looks adorable too..

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP