Porch Envy

The first time I saw this porch, my jaw dropped. It's just gorgeous. And it screams "come enjoy a lazy afternoon sipping lemonade!" Who doesn't want a porch like that?!?!? I knew this porch would be perfect for a bridal or an engagement session, or a lovely little family dressed to the nines like this one! Don't you just love little girls in their holiday dresses? Thanks Jill, for letting us borrow your porch!
These girls looooooove their grandpa!!




And I'll end with this one. It makes me smile.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (November 24, 2009 at 9:22 AM)  

They do have the most gorgeous porch! I love the green that the family is wearing! The colors all together came out beautifully!

Hillary  – (November 24, 2009 at 9:55 PM)  

That is an awesome porch! And cute girls!

Linda  – (November 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM)  

You are right! That porch is awesome. That family is pretty darn awesome too. (I do love them!) Love the way you have captured their personalities...as usual!

MaryRC  – (November 29, 2009 at 4:00 PM)  

elizabeth is in my class and i heard all about her photo shoot. nikki has a face to shoot, huh

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP