Three Handsome Boys + One Princess Baby

Is it just me, or does this seriously look like a handful of kids? I know it's only four (four kids ages 5 and under!!!), but I think the way the are sitting all sprawled out and all the arms are really playing tricks on my eyes! :)
I knew Christine wanted to replicate this shot from last year.

Airplane!!
These kinds of shots are quickly becoming some of my favorites!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (November 12, 2009 at 12:38 PM)  

What a beautiful family! Great way of capturing that!

The Jensen Family  – (November 12, 2009 at 2:07 PM)  

Yay!! They turned out great!! I'll call you in a minute to see when you'll be home so I can pick them up!! Thanks again!!

LM  – (November 12, 2009 at 2:24 PM)  

Those are darling and I must say her hair bow was the perfect detail if I do say so myself!!!! (yes I made it!)

MaryRC  – (November 15, 2009 at 11:44 PM)  

love the flying kids.. very cool..

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP