Since When Did They Grow Up??

I liked this shot so much I had to borrowed it from Leisel.
He's saying "it's all her fault" Riiiiiggggghhhhhttt! Ahhhh, these two. Somehow this crazy guy with a plethora of equally crazy ideas kept running into this sweet-smiling girl on campus and nicknamed her "Figment", somehow they ended up together and now have seven wonderful, beautiful, crazy! children.

Yes, they used to be little. And there used to be a lot less of them. I used to feed them hot dogs and mac & cheese. We'd jump on the tramp or climb trees or play barbies. Then I'd read them stories and tuck them into bed. And now they are all grown up. The oldest is in college and the youngest is the same age as my oldest! (When did I get so old?)
One of my favorite ladies.
These guys do Christmas right.
And tomorrow the whole family will gather around for the big game - BYU vs. University of Utah. Who are you rooting for?

MaryRC  – (November 29, 2009 at 3:59 PM)  

they look so great, i cant get an idea together to save my life.. and Dec 1st is here..

MaryRC  – (November 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM)  

Come and see how much "I Rock You" http://marymaryrc.blogspot.com/2009/11/shaking-tree.html

Mary RC

Mr. and Mrs. Corbett  – (November 30, 2009 at 7:11 AM)  

So many Boggess'! They all look great!!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP