Heather + Fernando: The Real Thing

That sneak peak feels like it was so long ago. October has been the longest month ever!!!

Heather's dad is so sweet. He was right there in all the action with the girls. As you can see, he is the first person Heather saw after getting her dress on.







Yes, yes, another shoe picture....
Some details.... Heather's bouquet is so unique. I've never seen anything like it! It has peacock feathers and I think those are euclyptus leaves, plus all those other beautiful green things that I don't know the names for since I am not a florist.
Heather's sister, the Matron of Honor, gave the best toast I've ever heard. Funny, honest, touching, and filled with love.

The relationships in this family are just fantastic. Each glimpse I got into their lives was just wonderful, Heather & her sister, Heather & her dad, her dad & Fernando (so awesome! what a great pair they make!), Heather & her mom, and mom & dad. Fernando is a lucky guy to marry into this family!
Heather & Fernando and their friends totally rocked the dance floor. I've got way too many fun dancing shots. Here's Heather moonwalking to marital bliss.


Congratulations you two!!!

MaryRC  – (November 2, 2009 at 10:29 PM)  

wow you captured some great moments, this will be a superb wedding album to cherish!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (November 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM)  

They are all so awesome! Your wedding ones are always my favorite, you capture the mood of each wedding! IMy favorite pic is the one where she's doing the moon walk and you see her heals left on the side.

MaryRC  – (November 3, 2009 at 9:27 PM)  

BTW..
Drop by Shaking the Tree to see what I have for you.. xoxo Mary

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (November 4, 2009 at 7:15 AM)  

Oh btw, Britney-the matron of honor is one of my really good friends! She's amazing, so I can only imagine how incredible the rest of the family is! That's so awesome that they had you as their photographer!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP