Making Waves

I've had a love for finger waves since high school. I always thought my hair was too long for it, and after a few disastrous attempts at pincurls (which was how a beauty school girl told me to do it), I gave up. Until there was YouTube.
This side view on the left looks like ribbon candy, but this right side is alright, if I may say so. I got compliments from one of the widows at church so I must be doing something right!!! This is only my second attempt at this :)

30 by 30 goal # 25 - CHECK!

MaryRC  – (November 9, 2009 at 1:44 AM)  

duuude.. lookat you.. good job!!

Lara  – (November 9, 2009 at 7:20 AM)  

I glanced back at your family yesterday at church and I noticed your hair - totally cool!!! I wanted to tell you that, but didn't see you the rest of the day.

LM  – (November 9, 2009 at 8:54 AM)  

Dang, I can't believe I missed it! Do it again, I want to see it in real life!!!

Hillary  – (November 9, 2009 at 8:34 PM)  

I thought your hair looked really cute on Sunday! Went good with your outfit too.

Jessica B Photography  – (November 9, 2009 at 10:16 PM)  

Ah yes, I had to dress myself accordingly... :)

Suzi Lighten  – (November 19, 2009 at 4:54 PM)  

I love the hair! Great job, Jessica!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP