The Dentist's Family

This is one handsome family....


Oh, the ladies are going to be dropping like flies over this one.
I could also spend an entirely too long post on this girl. So pretty and so lucky to be in this family with all these brothers.


Oh, have I got plans for this one. Think BIG!

If you need a dentist, call Dr. Huxford!

LM  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:02 PM)  

They are such a darling family!! I love the lighting on the picture of them holding hands! Another wonderful job!!!

Amber  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:09 PM)  

I LOVE, LOVE the one of the walking and holding hands! Good job like always :)

Jeanette  – (October 27, 2009 at 12:36 PM)  

My goodness you are talented! I tried to convince my husband to let us go to the Halloween party so you could take our Christmas pictures while we were there but he says we can't afford to go. Stupid money.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace  – (October 27, 2009 at 5:41 PM)  

You have a lovely family. I'm here via Staci on fb.
I love the picture of all of you holding hands.

MaryRC  – (November 1, 2009 at 11:40 PM)  

you really out did yourself here, rachelle is sooo happy, im blown away!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP