The Podiatrist's Family

This session wouldn't have been complete without a feet picture!

OK, OK I'll post pictures of gorgeous faces too, not just feet...

This shot on the left reminds me of my awesome photography teacher in college, and I loooove the one on the right.

We were short on time and light, but we definitely "made do"! And what Mom really wanted was these silhouette shots. I love how they turned out.

Love it!

Amber  – (October 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM)  

The last one is absolutely beautiful! Good job!

LM  – (October 17, 2009 at 4:01 PM)  

The second to the last is my favorite.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (October 18, 2009 at 3:32 PM)  

Love the feet and the the second to the last. Awesome pictures of an awesome family!!!

Jeanette  – (October 19, 2009 at 10:55 AM)  

Love, love, love the silhouette shots! I want one!

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (October 20, 2009 at 8:28 AM)  

BEAUTIFUL! I love the silhoutte ones too! I want ones as well!

MaryRC  – (October 21, 2009 at 11:06 PM)  

you did a wonderful job, the silhouettes rock..

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP