Wedding Sneak Peak

This wedding won't be ready for a full blog post for a week or two, but for now I want to know what these girls were saying!!!

Something juicy!!! Look at her face turn red underneath her hands!! (I am posting this because I think it is so cute and fun! I'm not trying to embarass anybody, so please don't be embarassed!)
I was too far away to hear this conversation, so I really don't know what they were talking about. All of these girls were so sweet. Heather is a lovely, gorgeous bride and all her bridesmaids were darling, fun, supportive, & loyal, just like a good bridesmaid should be ;)

LM  – (October 15, 2009 at 1:33 PM)  

what a fun moment to capture!

Jeanette  – (October 16, 2009 at 9:41 AM)  

I love the moments you capture! Priceless!

MaryRC  – (October 21, 2009 at 11:07 PM)  

the blushing behind her hands... great

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (October 22, 2009 at 3:16 PM)  

Oh so cute! I love how vibrant the blue dresses look.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP