Meet Xavier

The latest homebirth baby...





Awww!Aaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!

Lara  – (October 28, 2009 at 6:28 AM)  

What a sweet little baby!! I love the ones with his head resting in his arms. So cute. :)

Amber  – (October 28, 2009 at 7:40 AM)  

I also like the ones with his head resting on his arms :)
How sweet!

Linda  – (October 28, 2009 at 9:18 AM)  

What a cutie he is. Great photos. I love the one of the four of them together. Wish I could see just a little more of cute little Zane...Did I mention "great photos?"

LM  – (October 28, 2009 at 9:45 AM)  

Those pictures are darling!

Jennifer Rodriguez  – (October 28, 2009 at 4:14 PM)  

I totally love them!! They turned out great!! Too bad Zane was a little butt!!! LOL Thanks so much!!

MaryRC  – (November 1, 2009 at 11:39 PM)  

nice cheesecloth usage... looks great!

Chelsea  – (February 24, 2010 at 4:34 PM)  

Jessica, are these yours?!?!?! THEY ARE LOVELY! I need your prices. I love these!

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP