Updating Your Facebook Profile

While we did this girl's family portrait, she asked for a single shot of herself. We joked that she would use it to update her Facebook. I have previously thought to post something liked this and now have an image to go with it. :)

Since I am so lovely and include a disc with your session, don't you forget your manners! If you post my pictures on Facebook, on your blog, email them to your friends, hang them on the walls in your house, etc, etc, don't forget to give credit where credit is due. I really appreciate a link from your blog to mine, and I know there are quite a few of you who have already been wonderful enough to take care of this on your own. But I felt like I needed to give a gentle reminder just in case :) So, yes please, credit me when you post my photos, a link to my blog is even better. I know there are people who read my blog whom I've never met, but are a friend of a friend or have found me because of a link on someone else's blog and I really enjoy that. And hey, always feel free to leave a friendly comment even if I don't know you.

Chris  – (October 23, 2009 at 1:01 PM)  

I sure love you Jessica. I think your pictures are great too.

Mitch and Serretta Barlow  – (October 23, 2009 at 1:07 PM)  

I have your link on my blog, but haven't put it on facebook. Sorry! I definately will!

Lara  – (October 23, 2009 at 4:31 PM)  

I did the same thing (on blog but not fb). Sorry Jessica!! I will make sure to do that for now on - you definitely deserve that!

Hillary  – (October 23, 2009 at 4:46 PM)  

Oh look at that. I was going to say that I am guilty and that it's mainly because I've never been able to figure out that whole "see here" link to another website thing. But I just figured it out. So I learned something new today. I'm working on giving you some credit on my blog.

Http://whatmeeganmakes.com  – (October 26, 2009 at 4:41 PM)  

I will link you also on FB. Thanks for the reminder

MaryRC  – (November 1, 2009 at 11:44 PM)  

its true so many photographers have to deal with this.. people posting their work all over the internet without credit. it especially stinks when the photography is good.

Post a Comment

Rules for leaving comments: Have manners. :) Be nice to my clients. I enabled the "Anonymous" option so that a few certain people could leave comments. If you log in under "Anonymous", please leave your name. If you abuse this option, your comments will be deleted and the option will be turned off. Thanks for your encouragement and happy comments!

jessica B photography

Specializing in Las Vegas birth photography and newborn photography. Jessica B is also available for weddings and portrait sessions.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP